LinkWorth Payment Received!



I am happy to inform that my May payment of LinkWorth are received. I want to thank LinkWorth staff for the great service. I suppose to receive the money on 1/08/ 2008 but I received it yesterday because of my personal mistakes. Please read on to know the full stories...
I received my payment from LinkWorth yesterday(19 /08/2008) after contacting LinkWorth staff that I have key in wrongly my PayPal e-mail. LinkWorth staff are very efficient and they replied me yesterday saying that they had resent my money to my PayPal.

I am so happy about the payment and the best service of LinkWorth. I want to say a million thanks to LinkWorth and staffs for sending my payment.

Look at my LinkWorth Payment Proof below:

I will work hard in LinkWorth and make more money. I want to thanks for all my readers' continuous support too.




post signature

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Related Post